Fondazione Luigi Bon
ita eng
Back

Church of San Vincenzo Martire

Comeglians - Tualis

In the residential area, the church of San Vincenzo Martire preserves a pair of wooden statues – Saint Vincent and Saint Bernardine – made between 1525 and 1530 by sculptor Michael Parth from Bruneck, along with various folk-made ex-votos. Some of the civic buildings, with the typical rural structures of the 1700s, are also interesting.

Fondazione Luigi Bon Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia Ministero dei Beni e delle Attività Culturali e del Turismo Comune Capofila Tolmezzo Fondazione Friuli
Camera di Commercio Pordenone - Udine Orchestra FVG AIAM Io Sono Friuli Venezia Giulia
PrimaCassa Comunità della Montagna della Carnia Comunità di Montagna Val Canale BIM Carnia Industrial Park
Legnolandia Goccia di Carnia Secab
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Transparent Administration Credits P.IVA 01614080305 Instagram