Fondazione Luigi Bon
ita eng
Back

Parish Church of Santi Ilario e Taziano

Enemonzo

The parish church of Santi Ilario e Taziano is one of the eleven ancient parish churches of Carnia. It is located in the village of Enemonzo, on the old road that crossed the Tagliamento valley. The dedication to Saints Hilarius and Tatianus, bishop and deacon and proto-martyrs of Aquileia, is typical of the 11th century. The old church is mentioned in documents as early as the 13th century. The interior has three aisles, with the central body of greatest height, and a square apse. On the ceiling it preserves a fresco by Domenico Fabris depicting the Ascension of Christ (1854).

 

Photography by Ulderica Da Pozzo

Fondazione Luigi Bon Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia Ministero dei Beni e delle Attività Culturali e del Turismo Comune Capofila Tolmezzo Fondazione Friuli
Camera di Commercio Pordenone - Udine Orchestra FVG AIAM Io Sono Friuli Venezia Giulia
PrimaCassa Comunità della Montagna della Carnia Comunità di Montagna Val Canale BIM Carnia Industrial Park
Legnolandia Goccia di Carnia Secab
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Transparent Administration Credits P.IVA 01614080305 Instagram