Fondazione Luigi Bon
ita eng
Back

Località Lisagno di Sopra

Amaro

It is confirmed that there was already a church in Amaro in 1350. This church was renovated in 1450 and again in 1650, and rebuilt in 1742. From a document dated 1773, it is known that this church was initially a subsidiary of the Pieve di Cesclans and later of that of Cavazzo.

 

Photography by Ulderica Da Pozzo

Fondazione Luigi Bon Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia Ministero dei Beni e delle Attività Culturali e del Turismo Comune Capofila Tolmezzo Fondazione Friuli
Camera di Commercio Pordenone - Udine Orchestra FVG AIAM Io Sono Friuli Venezia Giulia
PrimaCassa Comunità della Montagna della Carnia Comunità di Montagna Val Canale BIM Carnia Industrial Park
Legnolandia Goccia di Carnia Secab
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Transparent Administration Credits P.IVA 01614080305 Instagram