Fondazione Luigi Bon
ita eng
Back

Church of Sant'Antonio

Paularo

Built in 1674 at the wish of the nobleman Tommaso Calice. Now deconsecrated, it belongs to the municipality of Paularo and hosts temporary art and photographic exhibitions, as well as musical and choral concerts.

 

Photography by Ulderica Da Pozzo

Fondazione Luigi Bon Regione Autonoma Friuli Venezia Giulia Ministero dei Beni e delle Attività Culturali e del Turismo Comune Capofila Tolmezzo Fondazione Friuli
Camera di Commercio Pordenone - Udine Orchestra FVG AIAM Io Sono Friuli Venezia Giulia
PrimaCassa Comunità della Montagna della Carnia Comunità di Montagna Val Canale BIM Carnia Industrial Park
Legnolandia Goccia di Carnia Secab
Privacy Policy Cookie Policy Transparent Administration Credits P.IVA 01614080305 Instagram